Page 22

RAEDALE
Mrs. Wilson, I don't pretend to understand what's it's like to be you - to be a parent, to be head of a global corporation. I can't put myself in your shoes. But you...you're the most powerful neuro-artist in the world! You can put yourself in anyone's shoes.

Dorothy floats down and looks Raedale in his eyes.

DOROTHY
What are you getting at, boy?

RAEDALE
Put yourself in their shoes. See the link that they share...through your eyes.

Dorothy walks towards Rose and Slater, kneels in front of them, staring with contempt. She turns to Raedale.

DOROTHY
What is your name?

RAEDALE
Raedale.

DOROTHY
Well, understand something, Raedale. The only reason I'm doing this is because it's never been tried before. I'm not even sure if it's possible to interface with someone else's neuro-link. If I'm successful, I'll make history. WilsonCorp will make history.


She turns to Slater and Rose.

DOROTHY
As for you two, hold still.